Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

So, there's a show called Whose Line Is It Anyway? and I always forget how how massive the part it has played in my 21 years of living. I sort of lost touch with this show until a recent conversation with a friend of mine when we started talking about the show, about the host Drew Carey, about Wayne Brady (pre-Barney's gay brother in How I Met Your Mother) and we started laughing like crazy, reminiscing on those good times.

After our awesome conversation, she asked me to download the complete seasons of the U.S version of Whose Line, the version we grew up with. Not many people know that Whose Line originated from the U.K (the origin of perfect comedy, in my opinion). I'm now only watching the U.K version of Whose Line as we speak and I must say the Americans kicked their arses on this one. This is one of the rare times I prefer the American version of a British creation. It is like finding a pearl in a barrel of turd.

Some angels on the internet have decided to create a site where anyone can watch every single episode of Whose Line (the U.S and U.K version) for free.

I died and gone to heaven.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so so much.

I will happily share the link here.
http://whoselineonline.org/

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment